Buy Cat Industrial Power Products
CAT engines are used by a variety of OEMs, from lawn mowers to demolition material grinders to rock crushers. Other applications in which they are used include: equipment manufacturing, pumping, dredging, agricultural, and more. These industrial engines are ready for your application. They deliver the unsurpassed reliability, durability, fuel efficiency, and low cost of ownership you have come to expect from Caterpillar. Coupled with exceptional product support from Carolina CAT Power Systems, this adds up to a powerful advantage for our customers.
Carolina CAT Power Systems’ engineers work closely with our OEM customers to specify, develop, and install the engine that fits their needs. Our OEM customers appreciate our team’s knowledge of the latest technologies, state-of-the-art software and equipment, and our proven dedication and commitment.
Industrial Products and Services We Offer
- Dedicated engineers who work directly with Caterpillar to properly size and customize the right engine power package for any project.
- Qualified and experienced sales and project management team members
- An extensive fabrication and engine packaging facility.
- Knowledge in all aspects of engine replacement, machine re-power, and emissions regulations.
- Services for a variety of CAT Industrial Engines ranging from 13 bhp to 2,000 bhp for many different applications in the Industrial Engine Market. We offer all types of engine-related parts and repairs. Whether it’s a simple repair or a major overhaul, our customers rely on our certified technicians to keep their engines on the job, and up and running.
- A wide network of Industrial Service Dealers (ISDs) to support an extensive range of OEM equipment applications.
- High-speed and medium-speed industrial engines in a wide range of applications
- Power options from 8 – 6,100 bkW (11 - 8,180 bhp), the widest power range in the industry
- Tier 4 expertise