When you work in construction, landscaping, forestry, or any other industry that utilizes heavy equipment and machinery, the quality of your operators plays a critical role in the success of your business. Modern Cat® construction and earthmoving machines are more advanced than ever before. And while the latest skid steer loaders, dozers, hydraulic excavators, and other equipment are loaded with cutting-edge safety and performance features, an educated and informed operator is capable of working smarter, safer and more efficiently.
Cat Operator Training Programs
Carolina Cat works in conjunction with Caterpillar® to provide operator training capable of having a significant impact on your bottom line. Our expert instruction is designed to help your employees reach their full potential by arming them with fundamental knowledge of their machines. Cat heavy equipment operator training is available online and in a classroom — in a virtual or real-world environment — and focuses on providing the know-how to increase production levels and quality.
We offer courses for operators of track-type tractors, backhoe loaders, wheel loaders, articulated trucks, hydraulic excavators and a variety of others. Our three primary types of equipment operator training include:
- Instructor-Led Training: Provide the opportunity for drivers to improve their mastery and performance through in-depth, instructor-led heavy equipment training. Three program levels are available: Level I (Competent Operator Training), Level II (Professional Operator Training) and Level III (Professional Operator Certification).
- E-Learning Operator Training: Receive instruction at your own pace and location with Caterpillar E-Learning Operator Training CDs and Caterpillar Online Training. Courses are oriented for operators and anyone interested in expanding their understanding of essential equipment controls, maintenance, operating procedures and more.
- Cat Simulator Operator Training: Gain confidence in your abilities and learn new techniques in a safe and interactive virtual environment. This unique, hands-on training can be customized to different job sites and industries, simulating conditions and applications for construction, mining, forestry and many others.
Carolina Cat for Heavy Equipment Operator Training
As the locally authorized Cat dealer for Western North Carolina, we are your partner for machine operator training for equipment made by Caterpillar. We're focused on helping you lower owning and operating costs by teaching your drivers how to monitor and maintain their equipment, improve their skills and techniques, and utilize the latest tools and technologies.
No matter the current level of experience or lack thereof, our Cat equipment training will benefit you and your operators alike.
When you partner with us for equipment operator training, you receive a quality educational experience and the most current information and instruction. Our courses are developed in conjunction with Caterpillar and are taught by highly skilled industry experts. Other benefits of choosing our training programs include:
- Economical group operator study options
- Available course customization to your specifications
- A broad range of subjects and skill levels
- Convenient online and virtual training class
Learn more about our current selection of Cat heavy equipment operator training programs. Give us a call or submit our online contact form for assistance from a knowledgeable Carolina Cat representative.