Construction Equipment Service
Even the best heavy-equipment products require competent service to keep them running smoothly and maximize their lifespan. Regular service that results in more efficient machine performance can also lower your operating costs — and increase your company’s profits in the process.
If you’re looking for the most reliable service for construction equipment in Western North Carolina, look no further than Carolina Cat. Since 1926, we’ve been dedicated to maximizing your equipment uptime by providing cost-effective product support. We work hard to build solid relationships with our customers so that we can understand and anticipate your needs. Our success depends on the success of your business, and we want you to trust us for all your Cat® equipment service needs.
Trusted Customer Review:
The service was great and the repairs on it are great.Everything is great."
Call Us Today at 1.800.277.1212
We Provide Prompt and Dependable Service
Nobody can service heavy equipment made by Caterpillar® better than Carolina CAT. We pride ourselves on meeting your needs, which is why we work hard to provide the Cat equipment service you require. When your equipment is out of service, it’s not earning you money. That’s why, on top of emergency service, we provide a wide range of preventative maintenance and service options to keep your equipment running properly. Following a regular preventative maintenance schedule and allowing us to perform regular service is the best way to ensure your equipment is ready to go when you need it.
Cat has a reputation around the globe as a top manufacturer of heavy-duty construction equipment. Engineered and built to exacting standards, Cat equipment is guaranteed to offer years of reliable service. We can back your Cat equipment with complete service and resources to get the most out of your investment. Whether your fleet consists of backhoes, skid steers, excavators, bulldozers or any other type of Cat machines, we know what it takes to keep them on the job for many years to come.
Our extensive list of equipment service options includes:
- Condition Monitoring: Get access to real-time information regarding what’s happening inside your machines.
- Customer Service Agreements: A custom-tailored CSA is a valuable planning tool that can increase heavy-equipment productivity and reduce your long-term operating costs.
- Equipment Management: EM Solutions will help you monitor equipment location, fuel burn and utilization via access to Cat ProductLinkTM.
- Fluid Analysis: Our fluid-analysis program provides comprehensive fluid and oil sampling, testing and analysis services to ensure the health of all vital machine fluids.
- Hose Shop: Our fully equipped hose shop makes hydraulic hose and battery cable repair a fast, convenient and easy process.
- Hydraulics: We offer a wide range of hydraulic services to ensure your equipment’s essential hydraulic systems and components are functioning properly. We also provide comprehensive hydraulic rebuild services.
- Mobile Alignment Boring: A highly trained Carolina CAT field service technician can come to your facility to provide alignment-boring services that will restore lost motion or eliminate excessive play in a linkage or pipe joint.
- Preventative Maintenance: Count on us for timely preventative maintenance that can keep your costs down by reducing the likelihood of expensive repair issues down the road.
- Rebuilds: A well-executed machine rebuild is a cost-effective way to give your heavy equipment a second life at a fraction of the cost of new equipment.
- Undercarriage Service: Our undercarriage service can restore a damaged or worn undercarriage to like-new condition.
- Warranty: Our warranty options include the standard six-month Cat warranty on parts and labor, as well as a host of protection plans for new, used and remanufactured Cat equipment.
- Welding: Our welding and fabrication capabilities include both in-house and on-site repair service for all types of heavy equipment.
Our team of highly skilled, factory-trained technicians performs all services for Cat equipment. They are dedicated to maximizing machine performance and extending its useful life. We look forward to hearing from you and discussing your needs for heavy equipment service. Together, we’ll put in place the maintenance and service plan you need to keep your Cat equipment running properly and protect your investment. We can also take care of any rebuilds or upgrades you’d like to extend the life and capabilities of your equipment.
Keep Your Equipment Running Stronger, Longer
Call us today at 800-277-1212 to learn more about our heavy-equipment services or to schedule a service appointment. You can also request information online.
Contact Us Today
The Carolina Cat Service Team