Overview | Benefits | Cat Technician Programs | Job Openings
Why Work for Carolina CAT?
- Safety is a number one priority
- Contribute to a hard-working team
- The equipment we sell and service is the global leader across industries
- On-the-job training
- Room for growth
CAROLINA CAT: NOT JUST A JOB--A CAREER!
If you're looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals working together in a dynamic environment, we invite you to apply online today.
Carolina CAT is an equal opportunity employer, and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and any other legally protected status.
View Current Job Listings
PARTS & SERVICE
We become our customers’ trusted partner by providing the best service in the industry. As a parts and service employee, you’ll work directly with our customers, ensuring their needs are met. Here are some of the hands-on career options within our Parts and Service departments:
- Service Technicians with training and ability to grow
- Parts Warehouse
- Parts Counter
- Parts Management
- Parts and Service Support
- Service Management
- Branch Management
We sell the best equipment in the industry. As a member of our sales force, you’ll ensure our current customers’ equipment needs are met and work in your assigned area to grow our business. We offer exciting and rewarding sales career opportunities to include:
- Sales Administration/Coordination
- Product Support Sales Representatives
- Inside Sales Representatives
- Territory Sales Representatives
- Sales Management
ADMINISTRATION & CORPORATE SUPPORT
In these roles, you’ll provide critical support to our teams who service our current customers and grow our business. These rewarding positions offer room for advancement and growth in the following areas:
- Receptionist and Branch Administration
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Accounting and Finance
- Regional and Corporate Operations, Sales and Service Support