Trade in Construction Equipment
Cat® equipment, as well as machinery from other leading manufacturers, is built to last. That’s one reason it’s ideal for trading in, whether for newer mlachines or cash. At Carolina Cat, we’re here to help you trade in your construction, forestry and pavement equipment and get the best value for it.
Benefits of Trading in Equipment
Trading in your equipment gives you several advantages, especially when you do so with Carolina Cat. You’ll be able to:
- Access new technology. Trade-ins for new or used equipment lets your team access the latest technology. With improved fuel efficiency, as well as Cat Connect technologies, you can boost your worksite’s safety and enhance overall productivity.
- Obtain low-hour equipment. Preventative maintenance can extend the life of your machinery. It doesn’t, however, let your team use the latest tools on newer machines — tools that offer benefits like improved visibility and easy emission reporting. With an equipment trade-in, you can offset the purchase cost of new machinery and access these new features.
- Receive best-value estimates. At Carolina Cat, however, we’re committed to ensuring you get the best-value estimate for your heavy equipment trade-in. We complete thorough inspections and comparisons to make sure.
Options for Trading in Equipment
We offer a few options for trading in your machinery, including:
- Cash: Whether you’re downsizing, retiring or increasing your company’s capital, you’re welcome to trade in your heavy equipment for a cash payment from our company.
- Equipment: Another trade-in option that we provide at Carolina Cat allows for the purchase of other machinery. Based on your trade-in value, we’ll deduct an amount from the total price of your used or new equipment, which saves you and your company money.
- Consignment: If you’re looking to sell your equipment to a third party, we can help. With our heavy-equipment-consignment services, we’ll promote your machinery to customers across our locations and through our network of Cat dealers.
How to Start a Trade-In for Heavy and Compact Equipment
At Carolina Cat, our trade-in process for heavy and compact equipment includes the following steps:
- Evaluation: Our experienced inspectors inspect your machinery from top to bottom, noting the equipment’s model and serial numbers, year, attachments and hours.
- Assignment: Our team builds your trade-in worksheet by comparing current retail and wholesale values to deliver an accurate, best-value trade-in estimate for your used equipment. It is then made available for you to review.
Trade in Your Heavy Equipment with Carolina Cat
With more than 90 years of experience and a history of meeting the needs of our customers, Carolina Cat can be trusted to provide you with a positive trade-in experience no matter what you’re looking to get in exchange for your heavy and compact equipment — cash, newer model or consignment. Contact us today to learn more about our trade-in services.