New Cat® Backhoe Loaders
Carolina CAT is proud to offer the complete lineup of new Cat backhoe loaders for sale. We serve customers across western North Carolina, including communities like Monroe and Greensboro. We’ve spent years getting to know our customers and understanding their expectations. That’s why we offer a wide range of Cat backhoes with the performance, capability and features you want. If you haven’t looked at new Cat backhoes in a while, we invite you to come and check out all that we can offer.
View Our Backhoe Inventory
About Cat Backhoes
Ideal for use in landscaping, demolition, backfilling, trenching and general construction environments, Cat backhoe loaders pack a surprising amount of power and versatility into a small frame. Designed to provide maximum productivity in jobs where larger equipment isn’t practical, Cat backhoes can be counted on to deliver fuel efficiency, precise handling, tight turning radii and other important benefits.
From the ultra compact 416F to the 127 horsepower 450F, there’s a suitable Cat backhoe loader for almost any small or medium job. You might be looking to buy a backhoe loader to grow your fleet or to replace an outdated or unreliable unit. We have a wide selection of models available to give you the most choice possible. Choose the backhoe that meets your needs in terms of:
- Size: We have compact backhoe models for sale that are easy to transport and fit into tight locations, as well as larger models that offer increased performance and capacity.
- Power: Cat diesel engines are at the top of their class in terms of power and efficiency. You can compare our different Cat backhoe loaders and find the model with the power you’re looking for.
- Capabilities: Each model of Cat backhoe offers a variety of features and options that give you class-leading capabilities. Come and discover the capabilities of our different backhoe loaders for sale.
The Flexibility of Cat Machinery
Investing in a new Cat backhoe from Greensboro’s Carolina CAT gives you:
- Superior comfort: A redesigned operator station features intuitive, automobile-style handling, improved over-the-hood visibility, more leg room and low-effort joystick controls. Pilot control machines feature a one-button pattern selector switch which makes changing between backhoe and excavator style controls simple.
A standard ride control system improves material retention and reduces operator fatigue. Together, these features add up to a superior machine that is easier to use and requires less training time.
- Fuel efficiency: The current lineup of Cat tractor loaders is US EPA Tier IV Interim compliant. This ensures they will not only provide lower operating costs, but they will also meet the regulatory challenges operators will face in years to come. Powered by ACERT™ engine technology, Cat backhoes feature an extended life diesel particulate filter and passive regeneration system which deliver efficiency and performance while requiring less regular maintenance.
- More tooling options: Cat equipment gives you a wide range of tooling options to take on any job. Choose from heavy duty and ditch cleaning buckets, hammers, compactors, couplers, forks and much more. Carolina CAT has a large selection of both new and used tools available. All new Cat backhoes are equipped with a quick coupler system for easy equipment changes in the field.
The Latest Cat Machines, Only Available From Carolina CAT
As the only authorized dealer of new Cat backhoes serving Monroe, Statesville and the rest of western North Carolina, Carolina CAT is the only place to back up our machines with exclusive warranty support and factory-trained service. We offer preventative maintenance plans, the largest inventory of OEM parts, 24-hour emergency on-site repairs and more.
If you’re considering investing in a new Cat backhoe loader, Carolina CAT makes it easy with convenient financing options that work with your budget. Find out more by contacting a sales representative at one of our eight locations today.
Find Your Sales Representative