| with 0 comment(s)
Five years ago, we opened a new location in Troy, North Carolina. Now, we’re celebrating its fifth year of superior service, parts and equipment by hosting an open house on Oct. 20, 2017 — and you, as well as your team and family, are invited to join us.
REGISTER FOR OPEN HOUSE
What Troy, NC, Can Do for You
Our store in Troy focuses on delivering unmatched service, machinery and parts to the forestry industry by offering:
- New and used equipment: Logging and forestry demand purpose-built equipment that’s ready to perform in rugged and remote environments. Our line of new and used Cat® forestry machinery, from forwarders to wheel feller bunchers, gives you access to high-performance, well-maintained and low-hour equipment that’s ready to revamp your productivity.
- Preventive and repair services: Maintaining your new and used Cat logging equipment is essential — and no one does it better than the factory-trained, expert technicians at our store in Troy. Whether you need equipment management, rebuilds, fluid analysis, preventive maintenance, or another service, our team can handle it.
- New, rebuilt and remanufactured parts: Keeping downtime to a minimum is critical. We understand that at Carolina Cat, which is why our team in Troy has access to an inventory of more than 80,000 genuine Cat parts and provides fast delivery. Through the Parts.Cat.com, you can also buy more than 1.4 million Cat parts, including remanufactured and rebuilt hardware.
Since its opening in 2012, the Carolina Cat store in Troy has demonstrated our customer-focused values and mission, which is to:
- Build positive and lasting relationships
- Serve as a sustainable and long-term partner
- Deliver the lowest total owning and operating costs
- Provide the best machinery solutions, parts and services
With the positive attitude and uncompromised focus on helping customers throughout Troy and the surrounding area, the Carolina Cat team has established a store that local businesses trust for all their logging and forestry needs.
Build Better with Carolina Cat
For more than 90 years, Carolina Cat has helped the western community of North Carolina. Our dedication to our customers, as well as superior team members, equipment, services and parts, is why we’ve expanded with success to more than 10 locations and why we’re excited to celebrate the fifth anniversary of our Troy store with you.
Come to our open house on Oct. 20, 2017, or contact us for more information!